B2B marketing using fax broadcasting can be highly effective tool to drive lead generation and boost sales. Traditionally faxes are received via a physical fax machine or in more recent times, through a virtual fax to email service, regardless of the method, fax is still (much to people’s surprise) a widely used form of communication that businesses use to deliver messages. Why?
1. Fax is as great way to generate new leads, increase brand awareness and increase sales
2. It’s cost effective- at over 70% less than the cost of a postage stamp (not to mention printing costs) it’s affordable and can drive a high ROI- plus only pay for successfully delivered!
2. It’s fast- send thousands of messages to an audience within minutes. Plus preparation and schedule lead time is minimal
3. It’s measurable- with detailed reports and a savvy fax design- you can easily track response rates
4. Its tangible and actionable- generally printed on the fax machine and with the average fax being a 1 A4 page, your message can be clear, engaging and drive results
How To Drive the Best Results?
When using fax broadcasting as part of your marketing strategy, here are some components which are essential:
– Fax design is key! Design a fax to suit your audience, industry and potential recipient. What’s important to them? Does your design include key elements to drive action?
– Split test… Split test… Refine and Review. Split testing your fax design, components of your designs, offer and audience are all critical to ongoing success.
– Consistency vs. Overkill. While consistency is key for brand recognition, repetition and awareness, sending too much will have a negative effect. Understand your audience, monitor results and get the balance right. Try alternating marketing mediums to boost sales, remind customers and capture your audience.
– Consider the volume of faxes. Is your audience too small or too broad? Split testing here is key.
– Explore and reach out to new business by renting business fax and/or email lists while you are starting to build your own database.
How to Targeting New Audiences?
When targeting B2B lists it is important that your message is targeted, whether it’s industry specific or location specific, the more personalised and relevant the communication the higher the response rate. To gain brand recognition and test the market, it is recommended to split test multiple fax campaigns to a given target group. See what works and what doesn’t and try to make it measurable by using a fax back campaign, promo codes or other methods so you can track return on investment.
Companies that use fax broadcasting to market their products or services as a part of their marketing strategy will gain more brand awareness and potentially reach a wider audience. Fax marketing has the opportunity to attract and boost business by support other channels in your marketing mix. This medium continues to be an effective marketing tool which more and more small businesses use because it is budget friendly and can see high impact quickly.
The key is to find a provider that delivers value.
Value through quality and up to date data and lists they provide
Value through simplifying the process
Value through reliability and consistency
Value through cost effectiveness
Value through results
At The Write Fax will guide you through the process, guide you through compliance and deliver a solution to meet your business needs and budget. We make the process simple, hassle free and results driven! Check how you can benefit from our new and more concise business list using our Fax Broadcast Service. Take advantage of our FREE fax sending and campaign management when you rent our data.
What’s is included in our fax service?
Lists preparation, searching/filtering
Per campaign use of ‘washed’ fax data- most up to date data, comprehensive and compliant (Washed every 30 days against the Government Do Not Call Register)
Free fax document advice and review
Free sample fax/testing
Free campaign management
Free fax broadcast sending
Free fax campaign report overview and statistics
Includes management of individual un-subscribers (opt outs) you have received.
Already have a fax database? No problem- contact us to discuss our managed fax solutions or for Self Service / DIY. Try GoFax Fax Broadcasting software www.gofax.com.au
Call 1300 137 747 or email email@example.com